Application: Black or dark coloured paper, coated paper, photo, leather(tanned leather), unpainted wood, polymer clay, shrink plastic.
Drying time: 5-10 minutes on uncoated papers. Varies based on weight / type of paper, humidity, etc.
Embossing: It dries quickly on porous paper and powder may not adhere.
Made for use with dark coloured paper. The iridescent ink's colour changes with the reflection of light.
- Colour will be most visible if pad is liberally inked.
- Use with Sponge Daubers and stencils.
- Colours appear a tinted pearl colour when used on light coloured papers.
- Use the ink (from inkers) directly with Sponge Daubers or Squeegee. Mix 2 or 3 colours to achieve a luminous custom colour.
- Re-ink the pad (with inker, sold separately) as needed to keep pad moist. Do not allow pad to dry out completely.
- Replace inner plastic cover and cover after use. Exposure to air will cause the inkpad to dry out.
- Ink on pad appears white. Colour will be reflected on dark papers.